 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 77
  your next meeting

Hi, could you tell me when would you hold your next meeting? I would like to participate, unless you want to plan merger (absortion) of MonLUG :-( in EOQLUG. Martin (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) That's a good question. Jude, when will you have time? Jeff, is there any days that are bad/good for you? How is Friday evening for everyone? Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) Let's do it next Friday, the 15th. 'Cause my Grandparents are moving this weekend and I am gonna be busy helping them. Besides, my hamster, Gideon can't reach the door handle. :-) Jude (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) EOQLUG is only for "official" joint meetings. It is more of an alliance than an organization. EOQLUG meetings will take place outside normal ParLUGment and MonLUG meetings. Jude (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) D'oh! I'll be in New Brunswick next Friday. I leave the 13th and come back on the 19th. If you guys do have it then, I still want to come over and see your collection Jude. And then we should discuss any more bulk purchases too. I wanted to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

Hi Guys, I wouldn't mind coming out for a meeting as well. I've gotten a lot of cool stuff of ebay/brickbay lately that I can show off... partial 7710, MIB 7816, MISB 7824, MISB 6341, and my 2 used metroliners should be coming sometime this month. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) You are more than welcome, I'm sure. We might be a little cramped in Jude's apartment, but maybe we'll go out shopping... <grin> Wow, that's quite the haul. I'd really like to see all that. Hope you & Martin & whoever else wants to can join (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) Since nobody has committed to this Friday (June 15th), I am going to push it to the Friday after (June 22nd). LMKWYT, Jude P.S. My parents gave me a cool gift on the weekend, and it fits. :-) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) to (...) OK, I'm in for the 22nd. I don't think my wife has anything planned for me. There's just so many weddings this year, I can't keep track. I myself am in 3 this fall. Anyways, let's plan for the 22nd, and see if any MonLUG'ers can make (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

(...) Dinner is great, every club should copy us :-)... wait maybe we copied some other club. Sorry guys, I won't be able to attend on the 22nd of June. Maybe some othe MonLUGois will be able. Martin (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: your next meeting

I am keen on the 22nd. Jude, I have to apologize. I have been sick with a cold and read your email to say you were busy last Friday helping your grandfather move. I just went back to read it after looking at this posting. I was here too! Any luck at (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)