 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 79
Re: your next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Martin Legault writes:
Hi,

could you tell me when would you hold your next meeting? I would like to
participate, unless you want to plan merger (absortion) of MonLUG :-( in
EOQLUG.

Martin

That's a good question. Jude, when will you have time? Jeff, is there any
days that are bad/good for you?
How is Friday evening for everyone?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Let's do it next Friday, the 15th. 'Cause my Grandparents are moving this
weekend and I am gonna be busy helping them. Besides, my hamster, Gideon can't
reach the door handle. :-)

Jude