 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 80
Re: your next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Martin Legault writes:
Hi,

could you tell me when would you hold your next meeting? I would like to
participate, unless you want to plan merger (absortion) of MonLUG :-( in
EOQLUG.

Martin

EOQLUG is only for "official" joint meetings. It is more of an alliance than
an organization. EOQLUG meetings will take place outside normal ParLUGment and
MonLUG meetings.

Jude