 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 501
Re: Strangest dream last night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
My dream started out as I drove from Ottawa to Toronto for my first robotics
competition,

So you are coming right?

Come on you know you want to.

Check the page!  This time they got a big price... ;)

bringing with me, my non-existent girlfriend. Upon arriving, I
realized I left my robot in Ottawa. Iain offered to lend me a spare creation
of his but I refused. So after being there for about 20 minutes, I went home
and left my girlfriend behind.

LOL that doesn't sounds like something you would do.  What you would do is to
hit all the Zellers/WM/TRU and St. Jacobs, found all the rare and discontinued
sets at great price, and have to left the girl behind because the car is full
of LEGO. :D