 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 500
Re: Strangest dream last night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:
My dream started out as I drove from Ottawa to Toronto for my first robotics
competition, bringing with me, my non-existent girlfriend. Upon arriving, I
realized I left my robot in Ottawa. Iain offered to lend me a spare creation
of his but I refused. So after being there for about 20 minutes, I went home
and left my girlfriend behind.

When I woke up, my pillow was on the floor.

Weird, eh?

Jude

mmm....Welcome to rtlToronto...got to have that amazing off-the-hook dream.
WOW!!!
That is a different dream.  I am not Freud, but if I were to simply analyze
it...I'd say you really want to get into hard-core Robot Building like
Ka-on, but are either afraid to or lack the hard-core technical experience.

(these opinions are ofcourse my own, and I lack the real psychological
assessment experience to make these opinions really hold water...oh, yeah
btw, my educational background is in Business Administration!!!)

As far as leaving your girlfriend behind, it would seem you are another
prime candidate for the rtlToronto Lego-addiction support group!!! :)

"I may be the president but I'm also a client!!!!"

Benjamin Medinets