 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4682
4681  |  4683
Subject:
Strangest dream last night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:44:38 GMT

My dream started out as I drove from Ottawa to Toronto for my first robotics
competition, bringing with me, my non-existent girlfriend. Upon arriving, I
realized I left my robot in Ottawa. Iain offered to lend me a spare creation
of his but I refused. So after being there for about 20 minutes, I went home
and left my girlfriend behind.

When I woke up, my pillow was on the floor.

Weird, eh?

Jude