 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 384
383  |  385
Subject:
Hey! That's my town :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:53:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

Here is a link to some pictures of my town:

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6603

They were taken by Martin Legault during the last MonLUG meeting. Thanks Martin!

Enjoy!

KZ
MonLUG #3