 Town / 3518
Re: Hey! That's my town :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Here is a link to some pictures of my town:
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6603

Excellent work, Kevin.  Some of my favorite touches are the scarecrow,
street magician, greenhouse, and the tiled alleyway.  Of course the mountain
and dam are also very impressive.

I may have to "borrow" some of these ideas for my own town.

Nice job!

Capture well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/