 Town / 3517
Re: Hey! That's my town :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:19:33 GMT

That's a really nice town you've got there.. I especially like the 'castley'
part, the church, the CN-ish tower, the log cabin, the greenhouse, the city
hall (?), and the power station at the foot of the dam.  Any idea how many
pieces are involved? how many minifigs? That must be QUITE the collection
you have - I wish I had enough space to make a whole diorama/village instead
of just buildings.

--
Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/