 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 269
Re: I'll be at train2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:02:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi guys,

Well I've decided to go to train2!  However, I'm going for the whole
weekend, since thats way I can bring my significant other, and that way
I'm allowed to go :).  I will drop her off with friends while train2 is
on...

Can any of you Torontonians recommend a good hotel that is close to the
train2 site?

Downtown unfortunately is a little pricey.  Close would be the Toronto
Colony Hotel, the Delta Chelsea, the Metropolitan, and that Quality Inn up
on Bloor on the north side of campus.  I've stayed in the Delta Chelsea and
the Colony, and the Delta is pretty decent (Four stars).  Actually, scratch
that, I only slept four out of the 78 hours I was there, I was running a
conference.  But I hear it was nice.  I didn't actually get to sleep in the
bed they got for me.

Another approach would be stay out in the suburbs, and TTC in.

Calum