 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 267
266  |  268
Subject:
I'll be at train2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:25:42 GMT

Hi guys,

Well I've decided to go to train2!  However, I'm going for the whole
weekend, since thats way I can bring my significant other, and that way
I'm allowed to go :).  I will drop her off with friends while train2 is
on...

Can any of you Torontonians recommend a good hotel that is close to the
train2 site?

Thanks for any info,
Kevin
--