 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 181
    Parlugment pictures —Kevin Dixon
   Hi guys, I have uploaded the pictures I took last night to brickshelf: (URL) view the train.avi file, you may have to save it directly to your drive and then use media player or something to view it. Viewing it directly in brickshelf didn't seem to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

        Re: Parlugment pictures —Tim Strutt
   (...) I had a great time last night. Another successful get-together. Thanks to everyone for coming out, especially our friends from Montreal. It was good putting a face to a name, meeting Kevin Dixon, ParLUGment member #5. Thanks for posting the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)