 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
Parlugment pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 14:18:21 GMT

Hi guys,

I have uploaded the pictures I took last night to brickshelf:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5534

To view the train.avi file, you may have to save it directly to your
drive and then use media player or something to view it.  Viewing it
directly in brickshelf didn't seem to work.

I especially like this one:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=54649

Let me know what you think.

Kevin