 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 187
Re: Parlugment pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi guys,

I have uploaded the pictures I took last night to brickshelf:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5534

To view the train.avi file, you may have to save it directly to your
drive and then use media player or something to view it.  Viewing it
directly in brickshelf didn't seem to work.

I especially like this one:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=54649

Let me know what you think.

Kevin

I had a great time last night. Another successful get-together.
Thanks to everyone for coming out, especially our friends from Montreal.
It was good putting a face to a name, meeting Kevin Dixon, ParLUGment
member #5.
Thanks for posting the pictures so quick. I love the movie of the train
going around, end-to-end.
And that IS a funny one of me 'sitting' on the train. I think I'd caused
enough wreckage already though. <big grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2