 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 17
Re: Looking for set 9267
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:25:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Pierre Normandin writes:
Hi guys,

I called Brault & Bouthiller and Spectrum this morning.  Sets 9364-Hospital
and 9267-Doors and Windows are no longer available.  They told me that set
9274 as replaced set 9267.

:-(

Pierre

Oh well. Thanks for trying.
That's too bad. I was starting to get my hopes up.
If you don't mind calling, could you see what other sets they have available?
Just for curiosities sake. Could be interesting.
Thanks again though for checking.

Tim Strutt   8^)

You're welcome.  But it's a long-distance call for me too, so...  Here's the
number for Brault & Bouthiller:  (514) 273-9186

Have fun! :-)

Pierre