 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 12
Re: Looking for set 9267
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
I vaguely remember reading a long time ago that there was a location in
Montreal that had Dacta sets available.
Anybody know of this place, or anywhere that I might be able to find the
following set?

Yes, this place is "Brault & Bouthiller" on Beaumont street.  I don't think
they still have this set (9267) but they probably have set#9274 for Can $39,95.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9274

I'll try to call them on Monday...  If they have the 9267, I'll reserve 1
for me and I can reserve one for you if you want?

Good luck! :-)

Pierre
MonLUG #1

I'm trying to build some MOC house's and wanted the variety of
colours available in this set.
Thanks. Play well.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9267

Tim Strutt   8^)