 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 15
Re: Looking for set 9267
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:27:33 GMT

Hi guys,

I called Brault & Bouthiller and Spectrum this morning.  Sets 9364-Hospital
and 9267-Doors and Windows are no longer available.  They told me that set
9274 as replaced set 9267.

:-(

Pierre

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Thanks for replying. I was avoiding 9274 because I already have several
red door and window sets from S@H. I was hoping to get some of those
blue multi-paned glass doors, and those blue and yellow windows of various
sizes. And yes, if they have them, please reserve me 2 sets of them.
Better get them while they're still available.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)