 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / *574 (-20)
  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hi Tim, Kevin and everyone else! The Lego display this weekend was awesome! I got so many great ideas from viewing it. I'm seriously considering buying the ISD just so I can get the transblue radar dishes to make fountains like in the park that was (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it. The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show. Everybody was coming back again and again. It was such a joy to see. The layout was the most (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  ParLUGment Display at Railfair 26 Train Show

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it. The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show. Everybody was coming back again and again. It was great to see. We all had an awesome time and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Here's my teasers: (URL) tomorrow.... Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Here are a few pictures from day one: (URL) a teaser until the folder is moderated: (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Ooops, that should be: Saturday 11am-5:30pm Sunday 10am-4:30pm (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, The Ottawa LEGO club ParLUGment is pleased to announce our first local showing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. On October 18th and 19th, we will be displaying a 16' x 9' LEGO Train layout at Railfair 26. The show is at Algonquin College near (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (WAS Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto)

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to comment on this! (...) Here's a thought. I'll throw it out there, and you can see what you think. What if 2, or 3, or more Ottawa area builders car-pooled and then shared lodging in Toronto? Even if they (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Zellers sale

Jeff, The bad news was that was the sale. :-( For the last several years we have always had a BOGO during the week before Easter and this year all we got was that. Just a bunch of sets at prices we had already seen (and probably bought) months ago (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Zellers sale

Hi all, FYI I was in at Zellers on Merivale yesterday and they had the following marked down: Star Wars 7200 - Final Duel 1 7201 - Funal Duel II 7203 - Jedi Defense I Reduced from: 9.97 to 6.88 to Under $5.00 Alpha Team 4791 - was also under $5.00 I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Gianluca Morelli writes: (snip) (...) Someone found theses clone parts in a huge lot at a flea market. Pierre (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!

(...) Excellent layout. Really beautiful! Now,let's start with questions :-) How did you make trhe bikes on the car rooftop here? (URL) they non-lego? How did you make those 6x6 windows? (URL) building.....here's an uncut view (I immediately noticed (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!

Hello, Last weekend, MonLUG participated in it's fourth Montreal area train show. And what a great weekend! :-) It was our best layout ever, we were as popular as ever with visitors, Jean-Marc Détraz from NovaLUG dropped by for a visit and we were (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) I only wish I could get a hold of a couple of those 3x3 yellow corners. You are VERY fortunate. And I've seen the pictures of your haul from that Red Letter Day - I can only dream <whimper>. Tim (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HD5pA7.K2E@lugnet.com... (...) A truly excellent model! My version, non tilting, Metroliner liveried with 40 stud-long coaches (URL) will be showing at the NBLTC show at LEGOLand (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) Hmmmm? For some reason my sub-directories got moderated, but not the main one. So, here's the links for the moderated directories: (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

(...) I received a question about it, so I figured I'd add the info here. There were 5 MonLUG and 3 ParLUGment members who contributed and stayed at the show full time, and one other MonLUG member contributed his previously-non-LEGO signinficant (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

Well, I finally have all the pictures and movies posted to Brickshelf from our Train and Town Layout this past weekend in Montreal. I had a problem trying to get them all into a single directory, so I had to break them up into a few directories. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon) !

  MonLUG's 4th Train Show, April 5th and 6th

A french message follows. Un message français suit. Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's fourth participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, April 5th from (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !

  BULK buys of 9756 available - 17 CAD$ per unit, minimum 20 units

I figured I should post this for the canadian community to get a crack at these before my stock is all gone. These are brand new/in bags, ready to ship, local shipping is super cheap as well, figured at your next meeting someone could distribute (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact