 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 492
Re: MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Gianluca Morelli writes:
(snip)

Excellent layout. Really beautiful!

Now,let's start with questions :-)

How did you make trhe bikes on the car rooftop here?
Are they non-lego?

How did you make those 6x6 windows?

BTW,amazing building.....here's an uncut view (I immediately noticed another
*brother* of my Ape built by Pierre! :-) )

Play well,
Gianluca

Someone found theses clone parts in a huge lot at a flea market.

Pierre