 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
Zellers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:46:51 GMT

Hi all,

FYI
I was in at Zellers on Merivale yesterday and they had the following marked
down:

Star Wars
7200 - Final Duel 1
7201 - Funal Duel II
7203 - Jedi Defense I
Reduced from: 9.97 to 6.88 to Under $5.00

Alpha Team
4791 - was also under $5.00

I believe there were a few other mark downs as well, but I forgot to write
them down.

I wonder when the next regular sale is there?

By the way, thanks for posting all your photos, The layout looked great.

Play well
Jeff