 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 61
  2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

Well that was fun! The good-- Friends, LEGO, crowds... The bad-- no stanctions... The Ugly-- "Hey you Parent!! Wanna take your completely tantrum-throwing brat out to the car for a time-out?" Geesh! Anyway, I've uploaded some pics-- (URL) In which (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

And here's a little video of the space layout-- (URL) the best quality--the original was better. I'll try the get the original up somewhere for downloading Dave K (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

Congratulations to everyone who participated. Too bad I didn't have the time to make it in to Toronto to see. -Rob A> (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

(...) Looks and sounds like a great time-- congrats on the show, Dave! You really must find a way to get to Chicago for BrickWorld next June! I'm beginning to think that you don't really exist! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

(...) I don't Really Actually, the missus and I were discussing attending some events next year. We'll ahve to see if we can make it. Dave K -who didn't type this thing 'cause I'm not really here. (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

(...) Yeah, haven't seen you in a while, Rob! And I had a 'way cool' 'bot in the middle of the space layout! See you when I see you. Dave K (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

(...) Dave thank you so much for organising us once again into a kick butt display, the CS layout was a huge hit, as were the 2 kids tables. Always wonderful to see the core layout, and I was happy to display my micro, phase uno. I had a great time, (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) Your micro display went over HUGE!! I did like the ease of setup :) Now if only TLC released 2 wide track and train motors--we'd be set :) (...) Me too! (...) I love that idea! I'm going to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)