 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 549
548  |  550
Subject:
Maker Faire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:21:58 GMT

Chris Magno (from rtlToronto) and I, Janey Red Brick (from WHaCKoLuG) will be at
Maker Faire in Kitchener/Waterloo tomorrow to promote Brickfête. Come on in, its
free for you and the kids! Visit our interactive LEGO area where you can play,
create, invent, build or just chat geeky stuff.
http://makerfairewaterloo.com/

Hope to see some of you there!
Cheers,
Janey "Red Brick"