 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 548
547  |  549
Subject:
Act by the end of the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:59:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...or this message will self destruct.

Looking for a AFOL Convention in Toronto, Canada?

Brickfête is only one month away, on July 11 - 14, 2013.

Regular exhibitor/AFOL registration for Brickfête ends this weekend.
By Sunday night at midnight we will close, so don't forget to register!

CLICK ME! http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event
We have awesome guest speakers, cool presentations, fun events and tons of LEGO
prizes.

We will continue to have the "procrastinators registration" open until we sell
out, however this option means you pay the penalty and will not get any freebies
or the event bag goodies.

To all exhibitors that have already registered, any MOC over the size of a
standard grey baseplate (15 inch square) MUST be registered on our site.  Please
make sure the comments on your card have been edited.

We can not wait to see what you have built, see you in July!
signed,
Janey "Red Brick"
on behalf of
The Brickfête Team