 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 550
Re: Act by the end of the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:47:42 GMT

I for one can not wait for Brickfete

I've heard rumors that some very fancy MOC's will be showing up.

In lugnet.announce, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
...or this message will self destruct.

Looking for a AFOL Convention in Toronto, Canada?

Brickfête is only one month away, on July 11 - 14, 2013.

Regular exhibitor/AFOL registration for Brickfête ends this weekend.
By Sunday night at midnight we will close, so don't forget to register!

CLICK ME! http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event
We have awesome guest speakers, cool presentations, fun events and tons of LEGO
prizes.