 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 233
Re: 2009 Christmas Train Show Wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:

   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

   Over the years, I have watched kids take running trains directly to the side of their face as they lean in too far.

Good times!

JOHN

Hey you,

Nice to see you back in top form.... you still have a layout? I have to assume Ross has left you for college or university about now, so.... have you turned into a one man show, or have you left the fold?

Janey “Curious and curiouser, Red Brick”

Nice post, Alice!

Still have the layout, but there have been a lot of changes in my life in the past year or so; I’m living in South Jersey now. Ross is a sophomore in kollege, and I am hoping to show the TCLTC layout (truncated) with him in Milwaukee at the NMRA National Convention next Summer. I am trying to get back INTO the fold, as it were, so I’m increasing my profile by butting into NGs like yours!

And I’m back, with an inexplicable love of smileys!

JOHN