 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
Layout for the Truro show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:03:13 GMT

Greetings all,

Lawrence and I have been working on the layout for the Truro show.  It
is a 15 x 15 foot doughnut using ten 2 x 6 LGB (Large grey baseplate)
sized tables.  It is by no means complete, and has much left to be
filled in.  To give you an idea of what it looks like, and to hopefully
inspire you to create, check it out at:

As well as all the little things, we still have lots of real estate
available.  If you want to build something bigger, we can move the roads
around easily.

It would help if everyone could let me know how much (if any) of certain
things they have.

straight track
points (left and right)
monorail track (either how much of each type, or what sets you have)
roadplates with type (curve, 'T' etc.), colour and # studs on sides

It isn't urgent, but I want to make sure we have enough for what we have
designed.

Gail