 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Gathering Sunday August 24th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:21:34 GMT

Greetings,

We are getting together at my place in Halifax (email for directions) on Sunday
August 24 to talk about the Truro show, hear all about JM's trip to Brickfest,
and maybe draft a set.

What time is good for everyone?

Any sets in particular?  I have some SW minis we can part out.

As usual, please try to be as low scent as possible.  This includes no
sunscreen.

Gail