 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Truro show, October 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:52:44 GMT

Greetings,

NovaLUG will be participating in the Model train show in Truro (NSCC) on October 18th.   We are looking for anyone interested in taking part.  You don't have to build anything (although that would be nice).

We are in the early stages of planning the layout, tentatively 15 x 15 feet, and
are looking for creations to fill it.  Please come join us.

Gail

Pat M., if you read this, your email is bouncing.