 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 63
  Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Containers

Good idea Steve. Rather than using labels, use bricks themselves. However, I don't think we should ask Michel to rebuild his existing containers. He probably has other creations in the works that need his attention. To distinguish containers that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show - Intermodal Containers

(...) True enough - I updated rule #2 in the prior posting. (...) Unless I break open my 4549, I too will be improvising containers. (...) If you've got lots of plates&tiles, you're ahead of me... :-) (...) Actually, it will be consistent. If you (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)