 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 570
  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) All that and no train stuff? You've GOT to come by the show so we can get you hooked on LEGO trains... :-) SRC StRuCtures (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Trust me, Adam; you can be safe in going to the train show and not getting hooked on trains. I went to the GETS show here in Edmonton, played with the trains, built a bit of scenery, talked to lots of people, etc. And didn't get hooked on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)

(...) Heh... Yeah, Adam... LEGO trains are perfectly safe. No side effects, and all your friends have them. The first one's free... Well, ok, the first one's expensive, but by the time you're totally hooked, it seems so cheap it might as well have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)