 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 432
  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) I also think we should put our time towards more buildings and worry less about function at this point. Function is cool & a bonus, but I'd rather have two static display pieces instead of 1 functional. (...) Hmm. Setup/takedown isn't my big (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) With the much improved rope barrier and the huge play area to distract grabbing/touching, not to mention the elongated "three-sided shape" meaning we're mostly facing one direction, I think we should be OK. Of course any AFOL from NALug and/or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)