 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 403
402  |  404
Subject:
First 2001 draft?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:52:22 GMT

Or perhaps that should be the last one of 2000?
In any case the (201 piece) ResQ chopper <set:6462> is normally
$25 but the weekly S@H special has it for $10 - 60% off.
Being an aircraft guy, I wouldn't mind a few spares of this one, but a
draft would be better.  Anyone got a use for ten rafts or a dozen nets?   :-)

SRC