 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 440
Re: First 2001 draft?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:50:26 GMT

Update:  S@H has no 6462 sets left.   Oh well.

John

SRC wrote in message ...
I was about to order a dozen, but not knowing if Kevin and Chris are
going to want one and with my VISAs so high, I figure I should leave it
to someone else to call.  If you're going to do so, it'll have to be
today, as the only reason the weekly special hasn't changed is due to
holiday(s) delay.  (The due have enough left in stock at the moment.)

SRC