 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 402
Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Kevin Maynes writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
About the tables, James, please don't make a trip to St Paul just
to get them. I WILL get them to Edmonton.  My grandfather just died,

I believe I speak for the lot of us when offering condolences.

Yes - The tables don't matter - Family does.  I checked with SuperTrain
about the tables - I really don't think we'll have a use for "our" tables.
Barry said he's used them himself for his layouts and the rental company
has been very good with exchanging any tables that were found to be
unsuitable.  IMO James (just cause I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't
after me) should leave room for barrier posts and LOTS of LEGO.

As for a count on Blue Buckets, I've got one (woohoo). All it's doing
right now is containing lego, so it might as well be put to a heavier
task as a fencepost. Another option might be those sparkly black Star
Wars buckets, but at $30 a crack that might be a bit pricey. But it's
sparkly. Mmmm, Sparkly.

I've got three small and six large blue buckets (and two SW buckets).
If someone's got extra Technic, Train, etc. boxes or other alternatives
for storage for me, the blue ones can store concrete instead.

SRC