 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 354
353  |  355
Subject:
Today's the day.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:42:01 GMT

McLellan's going down.   Right Kevin?   8-)
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7475

It was nice to get a good look at James' castle, and the local
Zellers lost a good chunk of its 2001 LEGO, but we also discovered
an easy way to liven things up if ever needed.  ;-)  In all the excitement
though, I forgot to ask what we plan to do about the Calgary 2001 show?
If we got a commitment from one Calgary person would that be enough?

SRC
(Who's sending a copy of this to Darryl in Calgary.)