 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 356
Re: Today's the day.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Kevin Maynes writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
McLellan's going down.

<A-Hem>

HAH!

HAH! I say!

:\

Sure - kick a man when he's down.  Hopefully the recount will change
the result.  I admit I am very disappointed in the results.  What
concerns me more though is what "the elected dictator" will do now.
With C-68 and C-22 coming into effect in a few weeks and other
fundamental freedoms (like free speech, presumption of innocence,
privacy, compensation for confiscation, etc.) tossed aside by the
un-accountables in Ottawa, this country's future looks bleak indeed.

SRC