 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 338
    Re: Latest Larger Layout —Steve Chapple
   (...) <snip> (...) Experience? Didn't you just get your first train a week ago? 8-) (...) Depending on where you attached the power it would be a dead section, but I don't think it's inherently flawed. (Unlike the earlier version I made with the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Latest Larger Layout —Michel Magnan
   Chris, once your train tracks start to extend outside your spare room, you will start to place several power cables throughout the layout, to minimize dead spots behind switches, and to maintain fairly even power levels. I thought the connecting (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Latest Larger Layout —Chris Gray
   (...) My concern isn't shorts - I mentally checked that myself. My concern is that there will be power to that section more often than one might want. It being a connector between two separately powered loops is what makes it special. Although, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)