 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 335
  RE: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H)

SRC How much $$ would you want for the pneumatics say in quantities of 10 or more? Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H)

(...) Whatever's fair - I suppose I could let LUGNet.Technic collectively determine values of each component. If enough people are interested, I'll get a few dozen and put the pneumatics in my BrickBay store and see what happens. If they sell well (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H)

When I ordered the 5218 Pneumatic Pack last week and tried to order 5109 (tubing) as well, I was told it was discontinued. Grr. In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)

  Pneum Tubing (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))

I wonder where Lego gets the tubing from. I doubt they make it themselves. I bet there is some supplier that will sell you 100' roll of it for $10. I have seen many close equivalents, but has anyone found a really good match that is easy to order (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatic Parts! (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))

Well, just like my beloved <set:5235>, the various pneumatic parts (5099, 5107, 5108, 5109, 5116, 5117) are no longer available. In addition, the air tank has never - AFAIK - been available separately. Until now... :-) Unless someone else steps up (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pneum Tubing (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))

(...) Perhaps you might want to try looking at your nearest automotive store... windshield-washer-pump tubing might be suitable, it's available in a couple different diameters (but, alas, only in black typically)... or try an industrial/commercial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneum Tubing (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))

Radio-controlled model airplanes often have the tubing. You can find Lego-pneumatic-compatible tubing and connectors at hobby shops that sell parts for radio-controlled model airplanes. The airplane tubing has a larger outside diameter than the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneum Tubing (was Re: Split of 5218 (was Re: Lego US S@H))

The GMLTC have reported using aquarium tubing as a substitute for the Lego pneumatic tubing. Michel MagnanI (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.technic)