 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 324
Re: Latest Larger Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:21:46 GMT

"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

I made a "scary" http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=18803
Oct31 revision for those who complain that there's never enough room
in the switching yard...

Can you fit more sidings in somehow? Then Michel will have room for all
of his rolling stock.

<ducks behind cover!>

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/