 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 297
    Re: Get-together last Sunday —Michel Magnan
   James, in short back to the drawing board! Mountain on 30.5x61 inch table, in the corner, with two 9V tracks at ground level. Not sure if only 1 or two loops of 12V above this, will depend on experimentation. If John is able, a rackrailway a la (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Get-together last Sunday —James Brown
   (...) <snip> Yikes! Well, I have an inherent dislike of starting over, so I played around with the things I was doing yesterday, keeping those criteria in mind, and came up with this: (URL) think it qualifies for most of those. :) Only problem - it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Layout with large yard (was Re: Get-together last Sunday) —John Koob
    James Brown wrote in message ... (...) IMO, the one you made yesterday was great, but this is even better. It met the specs, including a large realistic yard, the mountain in an inside corner, and the cross-over. Also, it looks less crowded than (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)