 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 301
300  |  302
Subject:
Layout with large yard (was Re: Get-together last Sunday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 01:49:11 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Yikes!  Well, I have an inherent dislike of starting over, so I played
around with the things I was doing yesterday, keeping those criteria in
mind, and came up with this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/layouts/oct24_v3.tdl

I think it qualifies for most of those.  :)  Only problem - it needs 1 more
set of tables to pull it off. :/

IMO, the one you made yesterday was great, but this is even better.
It met the specs, including a large realistic yard, the mountain in an
inside corner, and the cross-over.  Also, it looks less crowded than
other layouts, and has plenty of room for structures.  Well done.  :-]

I can make 1 set of tables between now and our next show.

It would be worth it.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)