 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 286
    Re: technic beams —James Brown
   (...) <snipped Michel's suggestions> If none of those pan out, you could try phoning Countryside Toy Outlet, in the St. Jacob's outlet mall: (URL) carry the full line of Lego products, & discontinued stuff. I think they also purchased a lot of the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: technic beams —Steve Chapple
   (...) I suppose I could use blue or some other color, but for a railroad bridge, it's not going to look right unless it's black. If anyone has a DACTA catalog that has black beams in it please LMK. Thanks for the tips Michel and James. I called (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)