 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 214
  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

(...) I had a look - nice - I've appended some thoughts about it. (...) Why up and down so much? Double height isn't needed for going over train tracks, although it does leave good clearance if it's double. Keep in mind that I can make one or more (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

I wanted the whole layout to be 8 wide friendly, Kevin reports that Big Red takes 14 bricks of clearance from the ties on the track, hence more than one pillar is needed, and the inclines are only in full pillar increments. I tried to make it go (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Plans for next NALUG layout

(...) 14 high shouldn't be a problem - that's the clearance I was after. (...) This is LEGO - anything will work. 8-) (Just have to figure it out.) (...) Sounds great. See what you think of my modifications. I moved the mountain (hey - I moved a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)