 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 170
Re: after action report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:29:41 GMT

Feb.17&18 2001 Calgary show?

I could also very likely go to Supertrain 2001.  This would solve the
transport problem; I could bring down all the tables & and a lot of the
models.

That sounds great, I have no problem lending the tables and legs too.  I could
gradually bring them to my parents in Millwoods and store them there until you
are ready to go down south.

I really think the barriers are needed, it was really hard to keep an eye on
everything.

Me too.  If we didn't have the barrier, then the hordes would have been hard
up against the table edge - not good, IMHO.  I'm pretty certain we'd regret
not having either a barrier or plexiglass, and my strong preference is for a
barrier.

I had looked a bit at plexiglass, the type suggested by other "trainheads" was
almost cdn$200 per sheet, and for the small layout several sheets would have
been necessary.  Way out of budget.

Michel