 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 16
    Looks like no show... :( —James Brown
   Crappy news from my front, folks. I just got an e-mail back from Kahshe Productions, quoted below: "thanks for the email. we have changed the name & the focus of the show this year to just the edmonton woodworking show. the hobby component did not (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: Looks like no show... :( —John Koob
    James Brown wrote in message ... (...) this (...) Funny that they still mention hobbies on their page... I think there are a number of other shows around. One that comes to mind is the Butterdome Craft Sale, but from the name I gather that it's for (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)