 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Looks like no show... :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 01:08:50 GMT

Crappy news from my front, folks.  I just got an e-mail back from Kahshe
Productions, quoted below:

"thanks for the email. we have changed the name & the focus of the show this
year to just the edmonton woodworking show. the hobby component did not
support us for the last two years and had become expensive to support.
thanks anyways....it still is a great woodworking show."

Short and to the point, eh?

:(

(That being said though... I'd still like to get together this summer or fall,
and put a layout together, just for the fun of it.)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.