 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 17
Re: Looks like no show... :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 05:53:37 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...

"thanks for the email. we have changed the name & the focus of the show • this
year to just the edmonton woodworking show. the hobby component did not
support us for the last two years and had become expensive to support.
thanks anyways....it still is a great woodworking show."

Short and to the point, eh?

Funny that they still mention hobbies on their page...

I think there are a number of other shows around.  One that
comes to mind is the Butterdome Craft Sale, but from the name
I gather that it's for only those who have something to sell.
Does anyone know?  I also seem to recall a show called the
"Edmonton Craft and Hobby show".

(That being said though... I'd still like to get together this summer or • fall,
and put a layout together, just for the fun of it.)

Same here.  Who knows what will happen.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)