 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 15
Re: nalug Domain Name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 02:18:35 GMT

From jmckale@home.com  Sat May 20 16:20:25 2000
From: "Joel McKale" <jmckale@home.com>

Just to let you guys know I'm still around!  Have had no time lately, will
introduce myself soon... Don't count me OUT!
Thanks guys!

Our outing today was fun. Started at 1:00 p.m. and I got home about 8:00 p.m.
(we stopped at Walmart on the way back, but no purchases).

Be sure to let us know when you're around for a get-together!

-Chris G.