 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
nalug Domain Name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 18:08:11 GMT

I've just sent off a registration request for the 'nalug.ab.ca' domain
name. The form says we should hear back in 3 - 5 days. A lot of the info
that they wanted is not stuff we have. I've put myself as the admin and
tech contact for the domain name, and my home address as the address
for it. My position was given as "member". For a province-wide name, they
prefer to have the addresses of offices in two different communities,
but I just opted for "submit anyway". They leave open the possibility of
a fee for registration, and also for renewal, although I've never paid
anything for my "graysage" domain. We'll see what happens!

-Chris G.