 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 531
Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.monlug, Tim Strutt wrote:
I see someone beat me posting pictures on Brickshelf, whoever Marksman is?
Mine are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Apr-04/

Tim Strutt

It's good to see some pictures with trains in.  Of the exhibition pictures I've
seen on Brickshelf from recent postings, there have been plenty with track in
them but too few with trains!

Do we Lego photographers need to think more about composing the picture (getting
the decent models in but cutting out the unnecessary stuff)?  In my Brickshelf
gallery I've tried to remove the unnecessary stuff, and this also cuts download
time.

Mark